
I have just started a new calling as 1st counselor in the Young Womens. I'm very excited! I get to work with the Miamaids and I now have a priority that gets me out of the house a couple of times a week! Yeah! I get to attend mutual activities and I get to go to Girl's Camp!!! I love girl's camp. I can't wait. I've started reading all of my old journals from my Young Women years and it's very hilarious. I was sure that at that age I was more mature than my journal is implying! I also get to do Personal Progress again. I'm actually excited because it provides a wonderful way of studying the gospel! Anyway, I'm so grateful for this opportunity to get involved and to meet more people in my ward. What a blessing to finally get out and to feel fellowshipped!
5 comments:
Congrats Afton! I am 1st counselor in our YW and I love it! They keep me young.
That's exciting - you will do so great with this calling!
Hooray! The girls will love you and they couldn't ask for a better role model!
Yay for the Mowers! i am glad to hear all the good news.
Mike
Congrats Afton! That is so exciting... Who doesn't love young women's and GIRLS CAMP? Oh, you will be the best counselor. I'm sure the girls will just love you!
Oh, yeah, and I have to thank you for leaving Maggie's nightlight here because lately it has come in very handy for those late night trips to the bathroom!
Post a Comment