Monday, February 4

Missing Home



One of my favorite things about home is all of the snow! I miss it terribly. Here the snow just doesn't stay on the ground like it does at home. I miss jumping off of the roof into 3 feet of snow, making snow sculptures on the Mowers roof, hookie-bobbing on the back of a 4-wheeler or car and sliding down the road in your tennis shoes, playing "King of the Hill", making snow forts, and most of all standing outside in a thick snowfall and hearing nothing but snowflakes falling to the ground.









I really need to get some better photos, but for now these will have to do! They're beautiful because they're home.

2 comments:

Alan and Sharon said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW! I have never seen anything to equal that Shrek snow creation. I'm sorry Afton, but I'm so glad the snow doesn't stay here. :)

Katie M. said...

Good for you, because I have to admit that I'm getting sick of the snow. But I guess it makes sense, being that your home state is Wymoming, and mine is Louisiana. :)