




I just received these pictures from home. Boy is it beautiful! I wish I could be there to make snow forts and go sledding! Hopefully we'll visit soon and make a snow sculpture on the roof to rival the Shrek we made a few years ago.
Chris, Afton, Maggie & Robyn
2 comments:
Afton, the fact that you miss this seems just a bit on the crazy side to me! However, I do think that it would be great to watch it snow like that while watching a movie and drinking hot chocolate. :)
It took me 2 1/2 hours to drive home work the other day (it took some people 5 hours!). So....even though I think the snow is pretty and I kind of like it when it snows - I think I'm done. :) But I do admit I wouldn't mind being snowed in if I didn't have anywhere to go!
Post a Comment