Sunday, November 16

still going......

39 1/2 weeks and still going strong! I just can't believe it! Any day now, any hour, any minute!!! AHHHH!!!

6 comments:

Gena said...

Oh my goodness, that is such wonderful news! Though, I bet you are ready for her to be here already? I am so excited to hear about the new little bundle anytime! And I must say, Afton, you are one of the cutest prego ladies I have ever seen. Your belly is so darling, and you just look radiant! I am so happy for you guys!

The Martins said...

Yay! Any day! We are so excited for you guys!!!

Wendy said...

that is crazy!
Good luck when she decides to come!

Katie M. said...

Yea!

Tara said...

Hurray! I'm so happy for you! Your off-the-bed-rest woes (soreness) sounds tough! Good luck with it all. You made it to the end! I'm excited for you.

Ashley Webb said...

Afton! Hey - Maggie is so BEAUTIFUL!! She is seriously the most gorgeous little girl I have ever seen! And congrats on baby #2 (almost)! We can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it.