Tuesday, November 25
Robyn Kenadi is here!!
Yeah! Robyn Kenadi was born Sunday, Nov 23rd, at 8:39 a.m. and she weighed 7 lb 13 oz and was 20 1/2" long. What an amazing and rewarding experience! I had a successful VBAC and a wonderful delivery and I can't get enough of little Robyn. Chris and I are so happy to have another little girl in our family and Maggie is sure cute with her! We are so happy. I will post more later. Oh, and she was born two days overdue! Wow!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
23 comments:
YIPPEEEEEEEEEEE! All our prayers have been answered! What a cute family. Love you!
Congratulations! What a cutie she is! Hooray! Hooray! :)
Congrats! I'm so glad you were able to make it that long and also to get to bring her home with you!!! It's so hard to leave your baby at the hospital.
Yay, I'm so glad you finally had your baby! Congrats on a successful VBAC and just enjoy your little cutie! Doesn't Maggie seem huge and so old now?
Ah, you guys! Congratulations!! I am so happy to hear everything went well with the delivery, and two days overdue! Did you ever think that? What a wonderful blessing! She looks like Maggie. At least, it looks like it a little in her face. We're so happy for you guys!
Affy & Chris, congratulations you guys!!! I'm so happy that everything went well with the delivery! What an inspiration you are Affy, to all of us! And what a sacrifice you made to bring this beautiful baby girl into the world! And what a gorgeous name! She looks just like Maggie! I can't wait to come visit you guys!! What are you guys doing for Thanksgiving? Good luck with your beauties!! Love you guys!!!
congrats! She is beautiful. I'm so glad everything went well!
Awww...she is soooo beautiful!! Congratulations!!!
Congratulations!! She's beautiful! You did it!! :-)
Congratulations Afton, she is beautiful! I still can't believe you went 2 days overdue! Enjoy your new baby girl :)
Congratulations you guys... we are so excited for you! I'm glad that you were able to make it full term, 2 days over even! We love the name, by the way! (especially the middle) ;)
That is wonderful guys! Afton Way to go on the VBAC!!! That in and ofitself must have been so rewarding! I love the name kenadi! Sounds really pretty! Enjoy these moments!
Yea!! I'm so glad you were able to have a full-term, healthy baby! Congrats!
We're so happy for you and happy that everything went well. It's great to see such miracles in life. She is precious. Congratulations.
She is such a pretty baby!! Congrats to you and your family!!!
i'm glad you used the name kenadi! it's cute! well congratulations!
She is beautiful - congratulations!
What a beautiful little girl! We are so happy for you. I'm glad to hear that your VBAC went well, I'm going to have to face the same decision and I was waiting to hear what you did and how it went. What a precious little family you have!
Yay!!! Ohh, she is darling! What a beautiful baby! Congratulations guys!
Yeah! How exciting!!! She is beautiful, and Maggie looks ready to take on the roll of big sister. Cute family. Way to go!!!
She gorgeous! and yeah on the vbac! she looks so big! your family is adorable! maggie seems like she can't get enough of her...such a good big sister! congrats!!!
YYEEAAAHH! We are so happy for you guys. She is as beautiful as her name! What a cute family!
Hello! I came over from Michelle's blog - her tag for you was 'Afton' and I thought "The city of Afton has a blog?!?" lol - so I had to check it out.
Your baby is absolutely beautiful, really. And many congratulations on a successful VBAC. That is amazing, and I bet felt really empowering. From one mama to another, have a wonderful babymoon.
Post a Comment