She tries to crawl into her toy box (however she didn't get in here by herself),
she has started throwing everything off and crawling onto the bottom shelf of her changing table (she hasn't figured out how to get off yet and she cries out almost as soon as she gets on - hee hee),
Isn't she adorable?
5 comments:
What a character you have! :)
Such cute pictures! The last two are my favorite. :)
Why is your little Maggie the most precious little girl ever? Every picture I just want to squeeze her because she is so sweet!
What a doll. I really hope we can get together this Winter. There are so many people we want to get together with we will probably fly into Utah and get a hotel there. Do you keep in touch with Abby Beattie? She lives somewhere around there.
that will be so much fun Robin. I actually don't know where Abbie is, but I'm always amazed at how many people end up in the valley. I need to get in contact with more people :).
Post a Comment