Sunday, October 26

36 Weeks!


Well, here I am at 36 weeks! My belly is huge!

Me again

Chris and Maggie having a fun time looking at pictures on the computer.

I'm actually getting very excited to have my baby! I'm excited for labor and delivery - excited to meet our little girl. I am just as excited to get off bedrest! I'm getting off bedrest on Halloween, so we'll see how long it takes me to regain some strength, and how long I last before I go into labor. I can't believe the end is so close! I'm so happy. Even though I know having 2 kids will be anything but normal, I can't wait to get our lives back to normal! Wahooo!

10 comments:

Woodstock Family said...

Affy, congratulations on making it this far!!! I'm so excited for you! Good luck on gaining your strength back and getting ready to have your sweet baby girl!!! You're such a trooper! I think about you often! Say hi to Chris for me! Krista

Nate and Marcie said...

I have been wondering how you are doing, so glad to hear things are still going great! What a happy Halloween it will be to be done with bed rest :)

Michelle said...

Yippee! It's crazy how such a big belly could be so beautiful! You're such a trooper, and I'm excited for you to be up and going again, and get this little girl here safely. Good luck!

Laura said...

Hey, this is Laura...Michelle's little sister...I have been following your blog for a little while and I am so excited that you have made it this far. That is awesome. Cheers to you and your family!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Good Luck!

Sharon said...

Well, Halloween will truly be a day to celebrate! :)

Christina said...

Yay, only one more day of bedrest! Good luck building your strength up. You look so cute all huge and preggo! Love ya!

The Mothership said...

congratulation! I'm excited you made it this far, and I'm sure you are too. Can't wait to meet the little one!

Unknown said...

How are you doing off bed rest? take it slow and build that muscle back up! We're excited for Maggie's to have a new sister!

katie k hymas said...

Congratulations on making it so long! I'm so sorry I missed out on your shower, we were all sick at my house and that was the last thing I wanted to give you right before you have a new baby! Good luck with the arrival of your little girl!
katie hymas