Sunday, July 13

So soon... BEDREST!

Well, I'm still having cramps so I'm switching to complete bedrest. At this point we're doing everything we can so we hope I'll stay pregnant for a few more months! We're very grateful for the help we're already receiving from our wonderful families and we know big sacrifices are being made in our behalf. We just want to say THANK YOU to our family and friends for their love and support.

Here's what Maggie has to say about getting a new little sister!







8 comments:

Sharon said...

Good luck! We're hoping and praying that everything goes well over the next couple months!

Michelle said...

Maggie is such a hoot! Good luck with everything!

Vanessa said...

you are in my prayers! and good luck! let me know if you hear about any of those good books! :) how does maggie do on keeping herself busy? you are one brave woman...and patient!

Gena said...

I bet she brings smiles to your faces all day long! She certainly does to mine when I see all her ADORABLE pictures. She has such a little personality already!

I hope everything continues to go well too. We will definitely keep you guys in our prayers! Good luck with it all!

Wendy said...

Afton I am prayingfor you!! Maggie is just super cute. Kenzie has the same booster seat!!

The Wimpy Mother said...

Fantastic pictures! I wish I lived closer so I could come help out. Good luck to you.
P.S. at the risk of sounding cliche, I also love the Twilight series. Who doesn't??

Tara said...

Oh, bed rest! You can do it! Hopefully everything goes well... we'll keep you in our prayers too! I just heard of a girl who has to go on bed rest from 3 months and on... I mean, she can't even walk to the bathroom or else! Anyways, she made it to 5 weeks before the due date, so, it must help! What will you do with Maggie? (she is very cute, and I love her crazy faces)

Jenni said...

What funny adorable little girl you have! I found your blog and I hope it's okay that I took a peek. I'm sorry you are on bed rest again but I'm excited about your new little girl coming. It is a girl right? Anyway...it's good to see that your little family is happy and enjoying each other. It was fun to see you again Afton...even if it was only though pictures.