Monday, March 31
Surprise!
Mower baby #3 is on its way! I know it's very early to be announcing, but I don't usually have as much time to enjoy it as I'd like so I'm staking my claim early! This is a surprise for us and we knew that our next pregnancy would be highly involved and difficult and would take planning, time, and self-educating to prepare ourselves, and therefore we are quite overwhelmed. I am seeing a second high-risk specialist on Wednesday to determine a pregnancy plan. Despite our many fears Chris and I are getting very excited! We have wanted another baby for so long.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Oh my gosh you guys! Serious? That is so exciting! Oh, I hope everything goes well, and your appt. w/ the specialist really helps. Keep us posted! Congratulations!
Yea! You're such a good mommy! I'm glad another little one will get to enjoy you. :) I, too, add my best wishes that all goes well!
Congrats to you two! I hope everything goes as well as possible with the pregnancy. I bet it's going to be tricky for you trying to be careful and having to watch a little toddler as well. But we're excited for you!
That's so exciting!! Congrats to all 3 of you! It was fun to see you guys. Thanks for keeping in touch. :O)
Awesome! We're so excited for you! Keep us all posted on how everything goes... Congrats!
Hey Afton!
I linked to your blog from Jessica's, and it's so fun to see pictures of your cute family! Your little girl is absolutely adorable. Congrats on being pregnant--yeah! I hope all goes well. We just had our blog go private, but if you would ever like to look at it, I could send you an invite. Just send me an e-mail (lacetheace@hotmail.com) with your e-mail address. Tell Kim hi for me!
Congratulations! Chris and I are so genuinely thrilled for your family. Maggie will love being a big sister-- she will be awesome!
All I have to say is YAAAAAAY! I am so happy for you.
Hey Afton~ Have you see the commercial on TV for the Toyota Camry where the dad and his son are in the car and the dad says "Learning to drive is not like one of your video games!"? Mike and I are sure that the kid in the car is Chris at 16 years old. What do you think???
Congratulations!! That is so exciting. We'll be praying and hoping everything goes great! You're such a great family I'm sure the Lord will bless you.
Post a Comment