Saturday, March 28

New Blog Site

Hi Everyone! I'm trying out a new blog site. I've just started it so it needs a little work, but I think I'm going to like it. Come check us out at www.mowerfamily.com! Please update your links to my blog, and I'm excited to start blogging again and to catch up on all of you! It's been a month or two :). See ya!

2 comments:

Liesl said...

yay, you're blogging again! :) I checked out your site and I can't leave a comment, so I did here. It was fun to see you the other day, even if it was only for an hour! Your girls are "stinkin'" cute! And, Maggie is amazing how she's always happy and smiling no matter how she feels. . .love your girls!!!

Afton said...

hey everyone - go to www.mowerfamily.com to see our new blog. You don't need an invite!