Friday, January 23

Beautiful Home for Sale!

Well, we're about to put our house on the market and I just finished taking pictures. I think it looks pretty good! I've heard so many stories about people's houses being on the market for a full year, but I'm hoping for the best. We sure are getting excited to move and hope we don't have to wait around very long!
LIVING ROOM
LIVING ROOM 2
LIVING AREA
LIVING AREA 2
DINING AREA
HALLWAY
KITCHEN
ENTRYWAY
MASTER BEDROOM
MASTER BEDROOM 2
MASTER BATH
2ND BEDROOM
OFFICE / 3RD BEDROOM
BATHROOM 2

7 comments:

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

You did a fantastic job staging it Afton! It looks wonderful. You are very talented.

Christina said...

It looks great! I love the bedroom set and colors and how simple and clean everything looks. Good luck!

Woodstock Family said...

Affy, I'd buy your home! I love the color scheme! You should be an interior designer! Good luck on selling your home, we tried for a while, and didn't have any luck at all! Why and where are you moving to?

Kim said...

Affy! Great job, it looks awesome :) Good luck, and cute pictures of your kids, too!

Sharon said...

It looks really nice! Good luck!

katie k hymas said...

It looks great! looks like you've been busy staging... must have been taking notes while watching HGTV all those months... "designed to sell"! Good luck, hopefully yours will go as fast as ours did. This is the hard part though, having to keep it clean ALL the time... good luck with that and two kids. :)

The Wimpy Mother said...

It's so nice. Why are you leaving? Where are you going?