Thursday, September 25

32 Weeks!!!

I'M STILL PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

10 comments:

Wendy said...

YEAH!! Awesomejob! Hang in there!

ps thanks for the update!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I know what it is like pushing to that 37 week mark. I'm so glad you have people around to help you. I'm also proud of you for being proactive about the dr. situation. Only 5 more weeks but now you're further along than ever so that's awesome!

The Martins said...

Hooray!! That's great Afton! We are so excited for you! You've made it so far and you don't have much longer to go! Hang in there. :)

Liesl said...

Yippeeee, we're way super excited for you! We really can't wait for you to get even BIGGER!! ;)

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go Afton! I am so proud of you and excited for you. That is fantastic news. Can't wait for a little while longer to see cute pics of that sweet girl!

The Clews Crew said...

Yay! Yay! Yay!

Gena said...

Yay!! Thanks for updating! We were just talking about you last night and wondering if everything was still OK. So happy to hear it is!

The Wimpy Mother said...

You are too cute. I think it is funny that most people at this point are wishing they weren't still pregnant. Ah, perspective!

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

yea!!! i've been checking your blog regularly to see how you're doing (this is Jessica Bjorn by the way). Anyways, glad things are still going good and that you're finding bed rest humerous (sometimes). Glad things are good.

Leanna said...

Hurray! I am so excited for you guys! The end is in sight for sure now.