This is me at 26 weeks. No, I shouldn't be standing, but I needed a good picture! My bedrest station - an awesome table with books, pens, phone, remotes, and other essentials. (27 weeks) Maggie being a cutie. She's hilarious!
Afton! You look great pregnant! That table looks perfect for bedrest - that's nice that you can write & read, etc. Maggie is growing up so fast! She's a cutie - love the pictures.
Wow we are excited you are pregnant again. You are doing well with bed rest.. that is hard to stay low. But you sure look cute pregnant! and... where did you get your little Maggie's cute brown and pink shirt? Super cute?
Oh my heck, you are so cute pregnant! I've never seen you this big, in a good way, of course! I love your maternity shirts also, can I borrow them next time I'm pregnant? Maggie is looking so big, I love her shirt also and might have to get one for Leah just like it. You've got quite the setup with the desk and books, now you just need a laptop with internet access and you'll never be bored again. We miss you!
We miss you guys so much. I hope we can catch up this Christmas! Where do you guys live now? We will be back and forth between Park City and Rexburg. I am SO excited to see Rexburg again! Oh the memories!
6 comments:
Afton! You look great pregnant! That table looks perfect for bedrest - that's nice that you can write & read, etc. Maggie is growing up so fast! She's a cutie - love the pictures.
Wow we are excited you are pregnant again. You are doing well with bed rest.. that is hard to stay low. But you sure look cute pregnant! and... where did you get your little Maggie's cute brown and pink shirt? Super cute?
Hilarie, I need an invite to your blog - I would love to se it! I got Maggie's shirt at Kohl's :)
You're looking great and so is Maggie!
Oh my heck, you are so cute pregnant! I've never seen you this big, in a good way, of course! I love your maternity shirts also, can I borrow them next time I'm pregnant? Maggie is looking so big, I love her shirt also and might have to get one for Leah just like it. You've got quite the setup with the desk and books, now you just need a laptop with internet access and you'll never be bored again. We miss you!
We miss you guys so much. I hope we can catch up this Christmas! Where do you guys live now? We will be back and forth between Park City and Rexburg. I am SO excited to see Rexburg again! Oh the memories!
Post a Comment