Chris and Maggie and I finally went outside together! It was a beautiful day and Maggie got to play on the grass and explore leaves and twigs and dirt and it was so refreshing to get out. Here are a few pictures of our outing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yeah Maggie! I'm so excited that she finally got to go out! Was this her first time? Isn't it great that it's warming up outside? However, here in Logan, we're supposed to get snow tomorrow. I'm so sad! My boys just love playing outside and when the weather goes bad, they get so bored being inside.
How fun to be able to go outside again! The weather lately has been so beautiful.
Oh did Maggie just love being outside and feeling the grass in between her little toesies? How is everything going? I don't have your e-mail Afton... but I hope all is well with the pregnancy! Hope you guys are having better weather than us; it snowed again today!
Yea! I love being outside on these beautiful Spring days! It's been such a roller coaster ride that it really makes me appreciate the sunny days.
These pictures are so cute. It looks so nice and warm.
Post a Comment