Wednesday, January 16

Maggie's News


Maggie is now learning to brush her teeth. It's a good thing that baby toothpaste is edible because she loves it! She also stands up all the time and we are just waiting for her to suddenly take off on her feet. She is a fast crawler, she loves to imitate animal sounds and she is now learning to play hide-and-seek. Her favorite place to hide is behind doors. Maggie also loves to play chase, to laugh and squeal, and to put her clothes over her head and parade around the house.

3 comments:

Gena said...

I love your blog! This is so fun. Now I can keep on all your life's happenings! Oh yeah, you left Maggie's night light here. Do you want me to send it?

Alan and Sharon said...

Yea! I am excited to see all the updates!

Michelle- A look at our lovely life said...

What a blessing it will be to read your blog. We certainly love your family. We look up to you both! And we adore your little Maggie. Thanks for doing this!